“Wellings Membership” refers to the member exclusive service provided by Wellings Pharmacy Sdn. Bhd. for Wellings Membership card holders. This Agreement is made and agreed to between you and the company.
The terms and conditions outlined within are governed by the laws of Malaysia and any member shall defer to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia in the event of disputes.
- You confirm that you understand & accept all the terms & conditions contained within this agreement once you have a Wellings Membership card in your possession & upon Membership registration
- You agree that the company reserves the right to amend this agreement at any time & without any prior notice, at the company’s sole discretion. Any amendments posted to the company’s website shall be done without prior or separate notice.
- If you do not agree to the declarations outlined above, then you should not register for a Wellings Membership
About Wellings Membership Card
- Member service: The Wellings Membership offered by the company includes:
- Point accumulation- Points will be awarded with purchase of drugs & over the counter medication only.
- Additional points can be accumulated if a member presents his/her Wellings-branded recyclable bag upon checkout. Maximum 5 points accumulated per transaction receipt even with more than one (1) Wellings-branded recyclable bag.
- Point validity- Member rewards will be forfeited and all points will be voided if there is no transaction within 3 years
- Other member-exclusive benefits
- In the event when goods redeemed with points are deemed as defective and returned to the company, an original copy of any valid receipts need to be presented as proof
- Redeemed goods are subject to the terms & conditions which govern the returning of goods
- Any points deducted that is used to redeem the defective good will not be refunded
- The company reserves the right to suspend or complete/partially limit the functions of a Wellings Membership card, or offer new service features to it. Your continued usage of the Wellings Membership card will be deemed as acceptance of this agreement and the revised agreement
- The Wellings Membership may be completely unavailable for certain causes that are beyond the company’s reasonable control. The company will not be held liable for any losses or damage incurred due to unavailability of Wellings Membership features
- Membership is open to individuals who are 18 years of age and above. Residents and foreigners are eligible for membership application
- Point accumulation is not valid for backdated receipts, special savings, offers, bulk purchases unless state.
Wellings Member Details
- You agree to provide information as required to register for the Membership. You agree that the information submitted is accurate, current and complete
- If the company suspects that any information provided by you is inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the company reserves the right to suspend, terminate or limit, in part or in full, the membership for you. Any indirect or direct expenses incurred for reasons aforementioned shall be borne by you instead of the company
- In the event that the service does not function as intended or cause mistakes due to your inability to update your personal information, then you shall bear the full consequences. The company will not be liable for any responsibility
- You alone shall be responsible for your own Wellings Membership card, which is designated solely for your own use. It cannot be transferred, gifted to others or inherited from a previous member
- Should you lose all or part of the capacity for civil rights or civil conduct, the company reserves the right to terminate your Wellings Membership card or use it as valid legal documentation (including without limitation to effective court, verdict, will, etc.)
- You agree that you will not reveal any information pertaining to your Wellings Membership to others, nor will you use a Wellings Membership card of another member
- Should you find your Wellings Membership card stolen or misappropriated, you shall notify the company immediately & effectively, and request suspension of your Wellings Membership. You agree that you understand the company needs a reasonable amount of time to process your request. The company will not be liable for any executed instruction and (or) losses incurred to you prior to the confirmation of your suspension request
- With use of the Wellings Membership service, points will be given through various forms. Points will have no cash value, cannot be converted into cash & do not have any currency value, regardless of the ways through which the points are earned
- Points are not counted as a form of property. Therefore they are not counted as property over which you may exercise your full rights of possession. The company has the sole discretion to adjust the point value or amend relevant provisions relating to points redemption without your prior consent
- You are entitled only to convert the points granted into selected services or products as deemed appropriate by the company
- Fraud, misuse, or other misconducts related to the acquisition or usage of points may result in termination or restriction of your points or prevent you from utilizing your accumulated points
Restrictions on the Usage of Wellings Membership
- You shall use the Wellings Membership card in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations of Malaysia. You shall not apply the card to any illegal purchases (like the trading of prohibited or restricted items)
- You shall not engage in behavior infringing the legal interests of others while you use the Wellings Membership card. Failure to do so will cause you to assume the legal responsibility entailed and be held liable for compensation if the rights and interests of the company and its employees become impaired as a result
- You understand that it is a breach of the terms of agreement if the company has evidence that your friends, family or any other representative has used your membership card to redeem vouchers or any benefits on your behalf. The company shall not be liable for the loss of points or rewards that was caused by such behaviour, and reserves the right to terminate the membership of any member at its sole discretion
- You understand that and agree that the company may suspend or terminate the service in any of the following circumstances and is not liable to compensate for any loss, damage or expense accrued:
The violation of other provisions stipulated within this agreement
- Illegal conduct/transactions
- For any other reason that breaches the law if deemed necessary