About Wellings Membership
- Can I apply Wellings Membership through online?
A: No, currently Wellings Pharmacy do not provide any online registration, but we do accept registration through phone call (Wellings HQ 010-939 8628) to our Drug Info Department, they will assist you on the procedure of membership registration.
- Wellings Membership has how many types of members?
A: Wellings Membership currently has Classic and Elite membership. There are differences between the two types of members as table below.
- I had an account in Wellings Pharmacy, will it be carry forward to Wellings Membership Program?
A: Yes, all customers who have created an account in Wellings Pharmacy will become our Classic member but the point accumulation is not valid for backdated receipts or transactions.
- How does a Classic Member upgrade to Elite member?
A: Classic Member can upgrade to Elite Member by point spent of 10,000 points or pay RM35 to entitle a Wellings Elite member card and goody bag.
- Can I apply Wellings Membership at any Wellings branches?
A: Yes, you can proceed to the counter or ask any of Wellings staff to assist you for registration of Wellings Membership.
- What if I found out that my member details are inaccurate, not current or incomplete?
A: Upon completion of the registration form, you have agreed on information that written on the membership registration form is accurate, current and complete. If the company suspects that any information provided by you is inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the company reserves the right to suspend, terminate or limit, in part or in full, the membership for you.
- What should I do if I am an Elite member and I forgot to bring my physical card?
A: You can earn or redeem points by mentioning your name and phone number at the cashier counter.
- What should I do if I lost my card?
A: If your Wellings Elite member card is lost, stolen or misappropriated, you shall notify the company immediately & effectively by calling (Wellings HQ 010-939 8628), and request suspension of your Wellings Membership. We need a plausible amount of time to process your request. You can apply a new physical card at our branch with payment of RM30.
- How do I update my member details?
A: You can update your details at cashier counter in any Wellings branches.
Wellings Member Details
- Will I be able to enjoy all member benefits instantly upon sign-up?
A: Yes, you may start to accumulate points and enjoy member’s privileges immediately.
- When can I redeem and use my birthday treats as I am an Elite Member?
A: You can redeem your birthday treats during your birthday month.e.g. your birthday is on 15 April, you can redeem your birthday treat starting from 1 April to 30 April 2019.
- Where can I redeem my birthday treats?
A: You can redeem your birthday treats at cashier counter in any of Wellings branches during your birthday month.
- What do I get for my birthday treats?
- May I know if Wellings Pharmacy will inform Elite Members to redeem their birthday treats?
A: No, Elite Members are required to redeem birthday treats by themselves without prior notification.
- Can I redeem my birthday treats and use it later after my birthday month?
A: No, you can only redeem and utilise the birthday treats within your birthday month.
- Does my Wellings Membership have a validity period?
A: Wellings Membership has no validity period, it is a lifetime membership.
- Do points expired on the Wellings membership?
A: Yes. Wellings Member’s rewards will be forfeited and all points will be voided if there is no transaction within 3 years. e.g. points earned in April 2019 will expire on 30 April 2022.
- Is it possible to merge the points accumulated in the two Wellings Membership owned separately by me and my friend?
A: The Wellings Membership is designated for individual use by the respective member only. No merging or transfer of points from different Wellings Member is allowed.
19.How do I earn points?
A: For Classic Member, you can get 0.5 Wellings Point for every RM1 spent. As for Elite Member, you can get 1 Wellings Point for every RM1 spent.
- How can I check points earned?
A: You can check at the bottom of transaction receipt stated as “Accumulated Points” or you can check your points earned at cashier counter.
- Are points granted according to the total amount settled in each purchase or the aggregated amount of several purchases?
A: Points earned are based on the total amount settled in each purchase. Accumulation of receipts for points issuance is not allowed. e.g. if you are Elite Member and spent RM10.50 for a certain purchase (10 points earned), and after the transaction is settled, you spend RM10.50 for another purchase (10 points earned), the total points accrued from the both purchases should be 20 rather than 21.
- What can I do with the points earned?
A: Points can be redeemed at Wellings branches at the conversion rate of 2500 points = RM5. You may also keep accumulated points through several purchases and redeem goods of higher value at a later time. You may convert points to redeem selected services or products.
- What is the minimum point redemption?
A: Points must be redeemed in minimum blocks of 2500 points = RM5 with no maximum limit.
- Are there any privacy protection measures for my personal information submitted?
A: All personal data submitted will be kept highly confidential secured. Your contact information will be used solely by Wellings Pharmacy for promotional purposes only.
- May I share my Wellings membership with others for member benefits?
A: We do not encourage sharing of your Wellings Member to prevent cases of misappropriation of use. Wellings Pharmacy shall not be liable for the loss of points or rewards that was caused by such behaviour.